Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Strange and Unusual Car Wrecks

Strange Car Wrecks – Unusual Images of Wrecked Cars & Trucks


A group of kids saw this wrecked car by the roadside and staged this pretend accident to shock their friends.
Photo by DMCL

“Can’t you read? It clearly says you can’t park here!!!”

Oops. I don’t think you’re supposed to drive your Mini Cooper into non-moving objects. (This includes all walls, buildings, etc.)
Photo by Open Sky Media

Looks like this driver just missed the bridge!
Photo by hknivers

Wrecked and abandoned car in Las Vegas, Nevada. I think I saw this one on an episode of CSI.
Photo by Road Side Pictures

“Honey, I’m home. And, I brought hot dogs for dinner!

Uh, woopsy daisy!!!
Photo by randyrat

I could be wrong, but I don’t think that is an actual parking spot.

I’m not even sure how you would do this???

Okay, when did they put the traffic light right in the middle of this parking lot?

This is why you should never park on a frozen lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment